- Hospital District
- Medical Clinic
- Doctors' Schedules
- Ancillary Services
- Contact Us
Our lobbies are closed.
CALL FIRST!!! 487-3565
- We may be able to help you via the phone.
- If you are given an appointment or need to pick-up medications, please wait in your car.
Call us at 487-3565 to alert us that you have arrived.
If you do not have a cell phone, pull through past the main doors until you are in front of the window to help us to see you in the vehicle. We will come to you.
Read the CDC's self-testing guide to help you make decisions and seek appropriate medical care.
At Plateau Valley Medical Clinic, you receive friendly, personal medical care - FAST!
Dr. Scott Rollins - Dr. Erika Woodyard
Meet our Doctors
8/5/19: We welcome Beth Hedstrom, MSN, AGACNP-BC, FNP-BC! (picture and more info coming soon)
For those of us who wonder what all those letters mean, Beth has a masters of nursing, is an adult gerontology acute care nurse practitioner - board certified, and is also a family nurse practitioner - board certified.
Board Certified in Family Practice
Meet our Medical Clinic Staff
Plateau Valley Medical Clinic
- We are accepting NEW patients who reside within the Plateau Valley Hospital District
- Most appointments can be scheduled in less than a week!
- Get your blood draws done locally!
- We bill most insurance companies, including Rocky Mountain HMO, Medicare, Medicaid, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Doctors are on call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Our experienced physicians specialize in family practice and are available 24 hours every day to meet your medical needs.