- Hospital District
- Medical Clinic
- Doctors' Schedules
- Ancillary Services
- Contact Us
Plateau Valley Hospital District
Hospice & Palliative Care
Hope West serves Mesa, Montrose, Delta and Ouray counties, with the administrative office located in Grand Junction, Colorado. The organization provides comprehensive hospice, palliative care and grief related services to over 7,000 square miles (population 170,000) in Western Colorado through four sites.
Mission: To enhance the quality of life for those facing serious illness and grief.
- Care at home, nursing home, assisted living facility, or hospital for children or adults with a life-threatening illness
- A team of healthcare professionals specially-trained to address physical comfort and pain control, as well as social, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and family
- 24-hour on-call service
- Medical equipment, supplies and medication
- Bereavement counselors to provide grief education and support to the patient's family
Palliative Care Services:
- Transitions - symptom management and treatment for those choosing on-going treatment
- Expert symptom management by a team of specially-trained doctors, nurses, and other health care providers
- Regular visits by a registered nurse to assess the illness, as well as patient and family needs
- 24-hour telephone consultation
- Social work to identify community resources that may be helpful to the patient and/or family
- Counseling and education for individuals, families, and caregivers
- Volunteer and pastoral care
Appointments are available on the first Friday of each month with Natural Health Chiropractic, Dr. Tony Grotts D.C.
Juniper West Counseling, by appointment.
Convenient and affordable mental health counseling for all ages, couples, and families!!
Emmy Borne, Licensed Massage Therapist, by appointment.
- Comprehensive physical therapy evaluation
- Corrective exercise prescription
- Manual therapy
- Functional Dry Needling
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Pain management modalities
- Balance and proprioceptive training
- Gait evaluation
Yoga classes are held in the conference room twice each week by Everyday Wellness.
NOTE: Currently, meetings are via Zoom.
Come stretch your body and mind with Demi!