Office Hours: M-F 8:00-5:00
After Hours: 970-248-0222
Hours: Tues & Sat 8:30-5:00
- Hospital District
- Medical Clinic
- Doctors' Schedules
- Ancillary Services
- Contact Us
Plateau Valley Hospital District
58128 Hwy 330, Bldg B, Collbran CO
(West Building from East Side)
Hospice & Palliative Care
Hope West serves Mesa, Montrose, Delta and Ouray counties, with the administrative office located in Grand Junction, Colorado. The organization provides comprehensive hospice, palliative care and grief related services to over 7,000 square miles (population 170,000) in Western Colorado through four sites.
Mission: To enhance the quality of life for those facing serious illness and grief.
- Care at home, nursing home, assisted living facility, or hospital for children or adults with a life-threatening illness
- A team of healthcare professionals specially-trained to address physical comfort and pain control, as well as social, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and family
- 24-hour on-call service
- Medical equipment, supplies and medication
- Bereavement counselors to provide grief education and support to the patient's family
Palliative Care Services:
- Transitions - symptom management and treatment for those choosing on-going treatment
- Expert symptom management by a team of specially-trained doctors, nurses, and other health care providers
- Regular visits by a registered nurse to assess the illness, as well as patient and family needs
- 24-hour telephone consultation
- Social work to identify community resources that may be helpful to the patient and/or family
- Counseling and education for individuals, families, and caregivers
- Volunteer and pastoral care
Janet Thomas, Certified Massage Therapist, OTR is on-site Mondays & Fridays by appointment.
Physical therapy is available with Grand Junction Therapies & Wellness.
They treat all musculoskeletal problems and pain, new and old.
Physical therapy can be requested by any patient's primary physician.
Plateau Valley Resource Center provides counseling services - listening ears & caring hearts, primarily for pregnancy and young parents, but open to all ages and needs.
Plateau Valley Veterinary Services - owned/operated by Dr. Clint Dennison.
PVVS is a large and small animal veterinary service located in Collbran, providing in-house and mobile veterinary medicine for all animal species in the Plateau Valley.
Hours: M-F 9-4, Emergencies 24/7
Yoga classes are held in the conference room twice each week by Everyday Wellness. Come stretch your body and mind with Demi!
Natural Health Chiropractic, Dr. Tony Grotts D.C.