PLATEAU VALLEY HOSPITAL DISTRICT BOARD MEETING NOTICE
DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2021
TIME: 5:20 PM
PLACE: UPSTAIRS CONFERENCE ROOM – OLD BUILDING
- ROLL CALL
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (if needed – no reason known at time of posting) – RECONVENE.
- TOWN BROADBAND SUPPORT – Representatives from the town will be present to discuss. Decisions could be made to support them financially.
- MINUTES – decisions will be made as to whether to correct or accept as presented.
CLINIC CONSULTANT REPORT – Nothing at time of agenda.
CONSULTANT CPA REPORT
- April 20, 2021 Regular Meeting
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES REPORT – Nothing at time of agenda.
NEW BUSINESS – Nothing at time of agenda.
- Financial Reports – will be presented.
- Checks and write-offs for April will be decided upon.
OLD BUSINESS – nothing at time of agenda.
MAY EVALUATION / RAISES
- Provider Report – Nothing at time of agenda.
- District Administrator Report –
- Ice Cream Social – decisions could be made to continue with ice cream at the rodeo or not.
- HIPAA – decision could be made to contract with Stericycle for compliance consulting.
- COLOTrust Edge – info will be presented if available on this new product and decisions could be made to move money if beneficial.
- COVID-19 – update will be given on current protocols if any changes have occurred.
EXECUTIVE SESSION Review of Nurse Practitioner contract – RECONVENE.
- Annual: Appelhanz, Hopkins
- 3 Month: None
- Decision could be made to accept modifications to the contract or not.
- 1 -