PLATEAU VALLEY HOSPITAL DISTRICT BOARD MEETING MINUTES
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Attendance: Board: Steve Bryson, Don Mease, Robert Hassell & John Polhemus.
Staff: Jessi Clark & Beth Hedstrom.
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER AT 1710 BY STEVE BRYSON, PRESIDENT.
- ROLL CALL – Mike Simons absent.
- Motion 1: Robert Hassell motioned that the Board of Directors excuses Mike Simons from the meeting. John Polhemus seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
- SUCCESSION – There was discussion of the use of a local firm to do the recruiting for us. Steve, Robert and Jessi have met with Express Employment Professionals about recruiting for this position. Further discussion amongst the Board included possible benchmarks and parameters for the search.
- Motion 2: John Polhemus motioned that the Board of Directors accepts the proposal from Express Employment Professionals and the associated costs. Robert Hassell seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
There was further discussion of other avenues to pursue besides the list provided. Jessi will discuss with Express the options the Board liked and the other ideas that were discussed. There was also discussion of the difficulty in finding housing for the potential candidate especially if they need to rent prior to purchasing property. Jessi will reach out about rentals.
- Motion 3: John Polhemus motioned that the Board of Directors adjourn the meeting at 1806. Robert Hassell seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
Jessi Clark, District Administrator