Art © Barbara East
Bringing People Together Who Care
Serving Collbran, Mesa, Molina, DeBeque and the Western Slope of CO since 1924
Plateau Valley Hospital District
58128 Hwy 330 Collbran, CO 81624
Plateau Valley Medical Clinic
Office Hours: M,W-F 8:00-5:00
After Hours: 970-248-0222
Board Meetings are at 5:20 pm
October 16, 2006
November 20, 2006
December 18, 2006
January 15, 2007
All of the community is welcome!
PLATEAU VALLEY HOSPITAL DISTRICT SPECIAL BOARD MEETING MINUTES
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2006
Board: Helen Spence, Denny Holmes, Bob Wilson, Frank Wagner. Dave Bristol excused.
Staff: Shannon Currier, Jessi Clark, Dr. Woodyard (17:20).
Others: Richard of Golden Villa Homes (17:35).
- The lease was reviewed. A call was placed to the landowner for clarification. Message was left so she could call back.
2. COLLBRAN CLINIC – COMPLETION OF REMODEL
- Two bids for stucco and one for windows were reviewed. Rene will see if the bids can be redone for two inch foam board and for the foam filled windows. Frank will follow up with PNCI.
- The sign design was reviewed. Dr. Woodyard will get a new bid on the sign with it being in the yard with exterior lights.
- Richard from Golden Villa gave an update on the proposed schedule for the project. The contract was discussed and amended.
- The lease was signed.
- Resolution 1: Be it resolved that the Board of Directors hereby authorizes the purchase of the modular building from Golden Villa Homes. Denny Holmes motioned and Frank Wagner seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
- Resolution 2: Be it resolved that the Board of Directors hereby authorizes $55,500 for the down payment on the modular. Bob Wilson motioned and Denny Holmes seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
4. COLLBRAN CLINIC – COMPLETION OF REMODEL
- Resolution 3: Be it resolved that the Board of Directors authorizes Jessica Clark to spend up to $74,000 for the windows, stucco, and sign for the Collbran Clinic. Denny Holmes motioned and Frank Wagner seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Resolution 4: Be it resolved that the Board of Directors go into Executive Session for discussion of personnel matter per statue C.R.S. Section 24-6-402(4)(f) at 19:07. Denny Holmes motioned and Frank Wagner seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
- Meeting reconvened at 19:20.
Meeting adjourned at 19:25.
Jessi Clark, Secretary to the Board